Happy Fall! PRC has been busy over the summer, ensuring our language systems, access methods and support are updated to meet the needs of our clients, their clinicians and their families.
So: “What’s New with PRC?” Watch the video for in-depth details, or see below for the highlights.
We have new and improved language systems to meet every need.
- New language systems include UNIDAD® and LAMP Words for Life® – Spanish/ English for bilingual speakers.
- Improvements/ updates have been made to almost our entire scope of language systems, including the release of Unity 2.0®, WordPower™ updates and Essence® updates.
We have increased our range of products, support & implementation options surrounding access methods.
- Product updates include improvement to our wireless Freedom Switch™ and increasing availability of BJoy™ wireless & wired joysticks.
- We've amped up our education around access methods, including half-day and two-day AllAccess™ trainings around the country.
- For increasing implementation of eye gaze, head pointing and touch access, we’re excited about the upcoming release of Timocco-on-Accent (coming late Fall 2017).
We’ve put (even more) emphasis on the product and implementation support that we provide our customers.
- NEW 2-year warranty on all Accent® devices
- NEW – FREE one year subscription to both the AAC Language Lab and Realize Language included with all new devices
With all of these exciting new changes, what’s stayed the same is our relentless commitment to the success of individuals who use communication devices and their support teams. If you want more information on What’s New with PRC please contact your local PRC consultant.
News and Updates