Over 600 ALS advocates and people living with the disease came to share their stories to their Congressional representatives and urge them to act on behalf of the ALS community.
PRC is proud to sponsor The ALS Association as they continue to work towards finding treatments and a cure.
How much do you know about ALS?
Did you know that:
- 5,000+ people are diagnosed each year?
- Every 90 minutes someone is diagnosed and someone passes away?
- Only 1 drug is currently approved by the U.S. FDA for ALS?
- Ninety percent of cases are sporadic, i.e., occur without family history?
- $250,000 is the estimated out-of-pocket cost for caring for a person with ALS?
- $2 Billion is the estimated cost to develop a drug to slow or stop the progression of ALS?
- The ALS Association
- Prentke Romich Announces Sponsorship of The ALS Association
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) Fact Sheet
News and Updates