It’s time to update your Accent device to the newest software version – Empower 1.14 or NuVoice 2.24. Here are some of the cool new features you’ll find in the latest updates:
Accent with Empower 1.14
- Add a delay between button actions
- When user adds a new word to a vocabulary, it automatically gets added to the active Vocabulary Builder list.
- Wake on gaze – wakes an Accent 1400 with Look eye tracking module from sleep mode simply by looking at the eye tracking module
- Works for any Look module and for the Accent 1400 and 1400-30
- Nuance voices can be added to voice options at time of purchase.
- Updated cursor size for Accent 1400 with 4K display.
- Prompt on first button for scanning when Auto Restart is ON has been updated.
Accent with NuVoice 2.24
- Added an Edge browser page and an updated Edge icon
Blog - empower, nuvoice, update, software update, accent, accent device