Update to Empower 1.17 to discover more sounds added to the phonics page in Unity® and LAMP Words for Life®!
Phonics Pages provide an AAC learner with opportunities to practice word building using recorded speech sounds.
- Available in Unity 84, 60, and 45 locations, as well as LAMP Words for Life
- To expand the current set of single consonant and vowel sounds, we’ve added five of the most common diagraphs (pairs of letters that create a new sound)
- Diagraphs now available include ch, sh, th, TH, and wh
- A new selection of common blends (two or more consonant sounds that blend together but each individual sound can still be heard) has also been added
- Blends now include br, cl, dr, fl, sp, and so on
Update Today to Empower version 1.17 to have access to these updated Phonics pages and provide even more literacy opportunities for your AAC learners!
Watch it in Action!
Blog - empower, empower 1.17 nuvoice, update, software update, accent, accent device