NuPoint®: Basic Setup
Return to List
View This Course
Running Time: 30 Minutes
Windows: Google Chrome (latest version), Microsoft Edge (latest version), Internet Explorer 11, Firefox (latest version).
Macintosh: Google Chrome (latest version), Safari (latest version), Firefox (latest version).
Mobile: Safari in Apple iOS 8 or later, Google Chrome in Apple iOS 8 or later, Google Chrome in Android OS 4.1 or later.
This 30-minute on demand class will provide information on setting up an Accent® 800, 1000, or 1400 with NuPoint.
The following topics will be covered:
- An Overview of the Device and NuPoint
- Step 1: Setting to Exploration Wizard
- Step 2: Turning on
- Step 3: Placing reflective dot
- Step 4: Positioning
- Step 5: Making selections
- Step 6: Practicing
- Step 7: Making adjustments
- Step 8: Calibrating
- Step 9: Loading a language system
- Tips and Tricks
- Additional Support
Copyright © Prentke Romich Company. All Rights Reserved.